Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fresh Veggies & Chicken in Cream Sauce

Marinate Chicken, Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms and Zucchini in "Lawry's Garlic Herb Marinade," dump all ingredients on Grill or bake in oven until thoroughly cooked.
In a pan, pour out a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, add some milk until it is at it's desired thickness (add a few tablespoons of Marsala cooking wine to make a quick and easy Chicken Marsala knock off). Cut fresh spinach leaves and toss in mushroom soup allow to cook a few minutes. Throw chicken/veggie mix in soup and stir. Stir in pasta or choice or pour on top. Garnish with fresh grated cheese
I did another variation of this, instead of using the cream of mushroom soup, I cooked everything as I did above but at the end I threw in fresh diced tomatoes and stirred well. The tomatoes cooked down a bit and stuck to the pasta better than the spaghetti sauce I usually buy.

No comments: